Thursday, July 23, 2009

I can't believe I haven't blogged since last Friday. We are still in Panama City Beach on vacation/Aimee's softball Nationals. So far we are 2-2. We got beat last night by a Canadian team. Boy were they good!


We are LOVING the beach. Who would have thought it?!?! I love the ocean & the beach. We have just been taking full advantage of it during the day when we can. At night we try to catch the sunset & then Ed & Cole crab hunt. They really get into it. It's a little over rated for me but a bunch of us go so it's a good time. The parents on this team are just great. We all get along & that has made the trip that much better.


It amazes me when I stand at the edge of the ocean at night the awesomness of God's wonders. He made all this & still he thinks of me?!?! Wow!!

2 comments:

Lana said...

Panama City Beach is our vacation spot. We love it there! Ocean and great places to eat. Have you been to Schooners? They have the best grilled grouper sandwiches ever and a great view of the ocean.

Lauren said...

YAY! You are back! hootie hoo