Friday, May 22, 2009

Well this has been a BUSY week! With school getting ready to wrap up, taking care of Insurance junk, & getting the summer schedule planned I've been swamped! I have been driving Ed's truck & he has been driving his white one until the radiator busted last night... That my friends is the Farhar luck! =)


This starts our busy season. In 2 weeks Aimee's travel season kicks off & we will be gone every weekend until the first weekend in August. This year we are going to Bloomington, Columbus, Ohio, Missouri, Terre Haute, Nashville, Tn & Panama City, Fl! So we will be super busy!!!


Cole also has a busy summer with a mission trip in June, & soccer & basketball practices & camps!


Chang leaves on June 10 & Aimee has senior pictures in June so I predict a few tears in there. Heck, who am I kidding. A LOT OF TEARS!!


I am happy for the 3 day weekend! Tomorrow night we are going to our annual drive in movie! We love going to the drive in & Chang has never been so it will be fun!! Sunday we will go to church then a cookout at my Aunt's house so we will be busy but it will be good family fun!!


Enjoy the weekend!!

4 comments:

Keyly Watts said...

Christy ~ It sounds like you guys need just a few more things to do this summer!!! So I would suggest you take this Memorial weekend off and just kick back and relax!!!

Lauren said...

I refuse to let Chang go home. i love that kid.

Christy said...

I'm right there with ya sister!

Andrea said...

Can't wait till tomorrow night! We're gonna have a blast.... We are missin Chang already out here at our house!