Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday

Today was such a nice day! We went to church this morning, had a brunch then services. The sermon series has been about missions.... It has been good except Ed nudging me to get up and speak today!




We came home and I took a nap, I don't usually take naps but these allergies are killing me! Aimee just got home from work and said "Are you ok" I said yea why and she said looks like you've been crying... nope just stinking allergies!




We went to Chris and Tami's around 5 so I could help her with her computer... I tried to get a peek at the worker list for her upcoming walk but she out smarted me! =) She made dinner for us and boy was it good! Complete with strawberry pie and all. After that we went outside and sat for a but then took a boat ride. It was such a good time. I snapped a few pics on my phone to share!!




This week is pretty slow until the weekend! Cole has a basketball tournament at Springs Valley and Aimee has a tournament in Terre Haute so we will be going seperate ways.




Tami relaxing


Ed Relaxing
Chris killing a snake

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I don't get a 'quiet' week until NEXT week. THIS week is Relay for Life week! Bank night on Monday. Survivor Dinner on Wednesday. Set-up on Thursday. Relay on Friday and Saturday. WooHoo! Bring it on!