Friday, May 8, 2009

Finally Friday!

This has been a long week! Last night Cole had the Blue Chip Conference track meet at Wood Memorial. He placed 5th out of 12 on the Hurdles, & 7th out of 12 in the 400. He didn't do as good as he had hoped but he was pleased so that made me happy. Aimee is supposed to have a game tomorrow but honestly I'm hoping for rain! I've been invited to a prayer and worship service in a friend's home that I would love to go to! Then tomorrow evening we are going to Salem to see the Sonshiners. We used to go see them quite often & haven't been for a while. Cole is excited about it!



After I get off work today Andrea is picking me up so we can go get her hubby a new bible & her boys some things at the Christian bookstore then Ed & I are going to eat with Bobby & Cristy. Should be a good weekend! Sunday we will go to church then to our mom's houses.


I made Aimee's senior pictures appointment & the reality hit me that she will be 18 in 4 months & a Senior. I dread next year. I hate the thought of her going off to college but I too realize that she has to. I just know I will miss her terribly. We have a special relationship that I know will continue but....



Well I hope you all have a great Mothers' Day weekend!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Happy Mothers' Day to you too, Christy!