Monday, May 11, 2009

God Talk

Tonight Aimee had a game at Wood Memorial. While I was on the way Joni text me and said Cole won the hurdles at his track meet!! ARGH! I missed it but Ed was there so that was good. Cole called me and he was so excited. The sad thing is he ran fast enough tonight that he could have placed just one tenth of a second behind the winner at Blue Chip last week.



After Aimee's game I took Aim and Jess Jenkins with me. I was on the phone with Ed when I heard their conversation start. Get this, they went out Friday night with their boyfriends and another couple. At Garfields' when their food came the other couple started digging in and the girls said we have to pray and Jess said and hold hands. The other couple said "Are you serious" and they said yes! Can you even imagine what a testament that was to the other people eating there?!?



They talked about God the whole way home (I chimed in some). It was cool to hear them talk about their daily struggles and how they know God is with them. These girls taught me SO much tonight and I am proud of them. Well, gotta run Joey and John are both here so I was to visit =)



Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! That is GREAT! Halelluia!

Keyly Watts said...

I'm SURE their parents have been great role models in that department!!!

Lauren said...

so proud of those chicas!