Thursday, May 7, 2009

James

Ok I think there is a lesson in this for me. I hope I get the message clearly, seems self explainatory but...


Last night in Bible study this verse was brought up. Today it was the verse on the top of my list to use to send out for my daily text message. Then just a little bit ago it was the topic of a message I just heard on the radio so if that isn't practically a billboard for me, I don't know what is.

The verse is:

Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective. James 5:16


Today is the National Day of Prayer. Prayer is a critical part of living a Christian life. When we talk to people & they ask us to pray for them we must remember it is a great responsibility for us to remember. For me it is easy to stop right then & pray for them or write it down.


Spend some time today talking to your Abba Father.

No comments: