Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lost

I just cannot function. I can't remember a time when my allergies have been so bad. Yesterday my eyes were swollen, red, burned & itched. When things bloom my allergies act up in mainly my eyes. Convienent since I cannot do eye drops very well. I have extremely sensitive eyes.


I slept 4 hours yesterday afternoon & that didn't help much. Woke up today with the same problems plus sneezing & a headache. I have been trying to use allergy visine, it's not working too well though. I have noticed the past 6 months or so my allergies changing some. I am allergic to some foods, the main ones tree nuts (almonds, pecans etc...) Cole also has had allergies to peanuts & soy.


I made us an appointment on June 18 to be retested & it cannot come too soon! I don't know if you have allergies but if you do then you understand my frustration. My last doctor told me I should live in a bubble.... I think I'm ready for it now =)


Cole leaves this Friday for his first week gone with his dad for the summer. I HATE it when he is gone. Between that & his mission trip we won't see him much the month of June.


Anyway, I hope you all have a great week!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I sure hope you get to feeling better...and that your doctor can find a 'fix' for some of your discomfort. Hang in there, my friend!

Lauren said...

Get Well Soon!

love you.

Misty McKibben-Sanders said...

Get well soon...I know firsthand how sick and tired one gets of being "sick and tired"....and secondly I also know firsthand how hard it is when they leave....Maddy leaves the 15th. I'm here if ya need me!
xoxoxo
Misty

Unknown said...

I'm tellin' ya, you need a netti pot!