Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trip Out

Last night both the track meet & softball game was cancelled so we had a free night. I think Ed sensed I needed a night out so he suggested we go to Jasper to get oil for our Sunday School fish fry on Saturday.


We dropped the boys off at youth group & went down to Jasper. I hate Rural King but that is where we went. We got a cart, got the oil & batter then started to look around. We went to the boot aisle, the discount aisle, the patio furniture aisle, the tool aisle & he saw the baby ducks & chickens that he had to look at. We looked & then I said yes & Ed said what? I said well you asked if I was ready to go and I said yes. He said oh you must have been using your espn. That was me trying to trick him! Lol


So we get to the checkout & Ed said uh Christy there is nothing in our cart. I looked & sure enough nothing in it. We laughed & retraced out steps. Ed found out cart by the baby chicks. He must have accidently switched our cart with someone elses. It was funny! I told him that was the last time I let him be in charge of the cart!


All in all it was a good trip.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Maybe he thought he would save a little money...

momof4 said...

Why is it you hate that store? We love it!

Christy said...

I can't stand it or Lowe's! Unless I'm in the flower section or paint section at Lowe's!