Sunday, March 1, 2009

Busy weekend

We have had a busy weekend! Right now I am in Terre Haute with Aimee for her travel softball practice. She has been driving herself but she was tired so I brought her. She went to a Senior High YAK Retreat with her youth group this weekend.


Yesterday Ed, Cole & I along with Joey, Wes & Mert all went to watch the girls semi-state at BNL. Susan Brocksmith got us the tickets. Aimee played AAU basketball with some Rivet girls a couple of years ago & she still keeps in touch with them so it was nice to go cheer them on. What I found to be neat was after they won, before celebrating they went as a team in front of their fans, held hands & repeated the Lords Prayer. I thought that was pretty neat. Susan emailed me last night telling me she is getting us tickets for State next weekend so we are pretty excited about that.


Cole has been feeling sick this weekend & looks pretty pale so I am just hoping he isn't getting what is going around!


I'm excited to start grouping again this week too!


Well Aimee is out from pitching & catching so we are headed to the mall until full practice from 6-8.

No comments: