Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

I wasn't sure when I started my text message ministry how it was going to work. I am here to tell you I have been blessed by it. I send a daily verse out to about 10 teens and a few adults as well =)


I get great response when I send them. I struggled with trying to find just the right verse but I never have any trouble finding one to use and every day since I have started someone has said it was just the verse they needed for the day.


We leave tomorrow for Florida. I can tell you now I am NOT ready! I am sure the trip will be nice. I do believe I will miss Ed. With the exception of when I was in Mexico in 2003 on a mission trip, we haven't been apart this long. He also pointed out that it would be the first time he will be totally alone for that long. I am sure he will be just fine!!


3 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

I may have to get a motorized chair to keep up with all of you!! I'm feeling kind of that way with your dad, maybe they should get together, lol!

Leslie said...

You all have a very safe and enjoyable trip.

Lauren said...

I love you guys! Hope you are having a great time!!