Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mountain top or Valley

Where are you now? Are you on a mountain top or are you in a valley??



For me it seems that I can be as high as I can on the mountain and as deep in the valley in just a short time. But as I thought about that, I also thought that even though life may throw us curve balls, it is all about how we look at it.



How do you deal with life issues? I have to admit I haven't always dealt with them in the best way I can and to be bluntly I have let God down many, many times HOWEVER, he always takes us back. What amazing love is that?!?!



So where ever you find yourself today stop and think about God's faithfulness. No matter if it is the worse place you feel you can be or on the most spiritual high remember God's grace is still the same!








2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful and so true and much needed..thank you for your inspiration.

Leslie said...

Amen, sista!