Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Countdown is on

Tomorrow night we will be leaving for Oklahoma. That is where Ed's Dad lives. It is about a 12 hour drive. We will leave around 5 & drive straight through. Richard is having some health issues & they thought they knew what they would do but now they aren't sure so we decided to go out for the weekend. We haven't been there since Martha's funeral in 2001 (Ed's stepmom). She had brain cancer, she was a great woman. That was a very hard time for everyone. We were making the trip out there about every other month for 18 months before she passed. I think we just stayed away because that was such a hard time. Richard, while having flaws like us all, is just a great guy. He loves the kids so much & has always been very kind to me. I pray that it is a good visit.


The other countdown is Florida for spring break the 20-27th! Cole & Chang are in the band & they will be playing at Universal Studios. Ed will not be making that trip with us. It will be myself, the kids & Mom. We will have a great time I am sure! We will be there from Saturday through Thursday. Taking in Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Kennedy Space Center, Wet & Wild and Cocoa Beach!


Cole has moved his room to the basement & I do not like it at all! I don't know why because at one time or another both Chad and Aimee have been down there and it didn't bother me. I guess cause he is my baby! He has OCD as well but you should see how great it looks down there now! I'm taking him to WalMart tonight to outfit his room. He wants it camo, imagine that!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You guys drive safely! I'll keep you and Ed's family in my prayers.

Lauren said...

Have a great time...I will be praying for you.


I love you and my surprise in the mail today was so legit!