Thursday, March 12, 2009

Blogging in the strangest places

Well I was laying in bed last night & thought of a really good post. Got up today & yep you guessed it... Gone. I really should learn to write these things down.


So, here I am in my car at Gasoline Alley getting all the necessary fluids changed, tires checked etc... I hate doing this stuff but I needed to get it done before the trip this afternoon. Most everyone is packed, gas tank full, maintenance done (well almost). All we have to do is load up, drop Chopper off at Kendra's K9 (she spoils him!!) & off we go. It will be a long night. Takes 12 hours to get there. I will drive to St. Louis & Ed will drive the rest of the way.


Anyway, I was sitting here getting the car worked on when that still small voice said "you could pray for these men working on your car". Hmmmm, what a concept. Imagine what the world would be like if we said a prayer for those we come on contact with daily.


Try it & see!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

mmm....I feel a "what If We" coming on...

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Be Safe! When I lived at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City I used to drive home every other weekend because we had a down day Friday!!! YES, I missed home...A LOT! :-)) Have fun!