Friday, March 27, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We arrived home last night around 9:00. We started out at 6:15 a.m. and drove all day. It wasn't a bad trip at all.



I had several pictured BUT they got deleted from Aimee's camera on accident while in my bag. I got a few on my camera. My camera was too big to carry around the whole trip.



I am glad to be home.... Ed met us outside last night. He was glad to see us as well. I have missed listening to 88.7 this week. We were able to find Christian stations while we were gone so that was nice and I had my XM.



Tomorrow night the Ya Ya's (minus Andi, who has a slumber party with old classmates from high school...how fun!!!) are going to Bobe's before going to Emmaus! I am excited, these Emmaus activities recharge you. Even though Shirley has stolen my friend, Annette!! =)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That farouk pizza also recharges you, turns out....

I will see you all tomorrow night and give that friendly parking attendant (that cute pastor) a wave on your way in.

love you!!