Friday, March 20, 2009

The Price is Right

I got off work today at 9:00 (that is my half day... crazy huh). Anyway, I ran a few errands and got home started packing etc.. and turned the t.v. on. It was still on CBS from watching games last night and the Price is Right was on. I thought what the heck, I liked it as a kid.



Well let me tell you it was great! They called Susan to "come on down". She is an older, heavy set lady. Well, let me tell you, it was like she had died and gone to heaven. She loves her some Drew Carrey. She cried, she hyperventilated, she cried some more, she had a hot flash, and that was just when she got down there! She made her first bid, and won! Oh, here we go again! I tell you I just about had pop coming out of my nose!



She got on stage and her "prize" to win was a jet ski. Now this is the last person I'd think of on a jet ski. She went through the whole act again.... So, time to play the game. She had to pick the price and you guessed it...she won!



Running to the bathroom at this point cause I was laughing SO hard. Finally got calmed down. Time to spin the wheel, she was the last one to spin and I'm telling you I don't know how she spun it for all the hyperventilating and hot flashes but she won. I thought Drew was going to fall over.....



Honestly though she was really sweet. I am hooked now, waiting for the Showcase Showdown!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

love your stories... there great!!!