Friday, March 27, 2009

Verses

I've been catching up on my disciple study for this week & came across several great verses. I just had to share.

Isaiah 40:3-5
A voice of one calling: "In the desert prepare the way for the Lord make straight in the wilderness a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain & hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. & the glory of the Lord will be revealed, & all mankind together will see it.


Isaiah 40:11
He tends his flock like a shepherd; He gathers the lambs in his arms & carries them close to his heart; He gently leads those that have young.


Isaiah 43:1
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.


Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news; who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, Your God reigns!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

love me some Isaiah!