Sunday, January 25, 2009

Tubby


We made it to Assembly Hall about an hour early. Got through the front doors and a 8 year old kid started mouthing me cause of course I had to be loyal and wear my Blue Kentucky shirt! I was shocked that this little kid was mouthing me... I just looked at him and said It's all about Tubby.




We got through the turnstile and they were handing out free t-shirts. I already promised mine to a guy at work. I was also the ONLY person cheering for Tubby when they announced him.




It was a great game though. The atmosphere was great and believe it or not IU just about won it!




2 comments:

Lauren said...

dying laughing at the image of you and an eight-year-old talking smack.

hahaha

Christy said...

Ed was so embarrased that I wore my Kentucky shirt... I said Hey I could have worn my It's Tubby Time shirt!!