Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dreary Day

I am VERY ready for summer!!



I got home from work around 1:30 and went right in and put on my jammies! I plan to fix supper then get out the heating pad for my aching back and wrap up in my happy blanket and just plain ole veg out!



We are getting busy busy again. We have 4 ballgames this week. Aimee has 2 and Chang has 2. We are one down, and 3 to go. Then the next 3 weeks we have 4-5 games per week, including sometimes 2 on Saturdays to tie up our day in gyms and driving. I enjoy watching my kids play though. Next year is a big year, with Aimee being a senior and Cole entering high school. AHHHHH!!



I am on day 3 of the Disciple Bible Study and I can say that I am thoroughly enjoying it!! Home work and all!! Ed even thought he would quiz me on scripture last night (guess he thought I hadn't done mine for the day). I played along and let him ask me where a certain verse was then I went for the jugular and crushed him like a merciless tyrant! He was less than impressed, rolled eyes and walked off talking to himself.



Cole is really taking an interest in the whole Israel situation. He brought his Bible to Ed the other day and said Dad can you find a verse in Revelation for me. I was a proud mama at that point. Then today as I checked the mail I received a magazine from The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry. So I think I will let him read it.



Well I am off for the day. Enjoy this wonderful Indiana weather!!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love merciless tyrants. lol

Leslie said...

I totally envy your schedule with your kids' sports. Jeff hasn't played a sport since freshman year at WC. I can't tell you how much I miss it. Even when he was in KY with his dad, he didn't play. No basketball, no soccer. And I'm telling you, I'd have made the trip down to watch. I REALLY miss it. For me, it's already over. So, enjoy these years. Because soon enough, this 'season' will be over.