Friday, January 23, 2009

Basketball filled weekend!

We have just that, a basketball filled weekend.


Aaron Jones scored us tickets to the Washington/Princeton game tonight. The #2 & #3 ranked teams in 2A. Should be a great game. I am a Washington fan. Might have something to do with those Zeller boys!! They are picking us up & we are going to eat then to game. Can't wait! I just hope we get a seat this time as opposed to last Washington game we went with them to last year!!


Tomorrow Cole has a game at South Knox at 1 then there is a Varsity boys game at home at 6.


Then on Sunday, Tim (Cole's coach) bought 35 tickets to the IU/Minnesota game at noon. He gave us 3 since I keep the book for the Junior High team!! SO I GET TO GO SEE TUBBY!!! I think I will wear my "It's Tubby time" shirt too!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I need an "It's Tubby Time" t-shirt too,
but not for the same reasons.
baha

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Madisyn went to the Princeton game last weekend......Chris graduated from there, but we are Central Bears Fans now........however, she did wear red and white! Should be a good game for you to watch, but I just can't find it in my heart to support Princeton!!! Just seems WRONG! :-) Have a great time this weekend!
Misty

Christy said...

Hmmmm Laur never thought of it that way.... but it is fitting for me!! =)

Leslie said...

Hey! Great score on the Tubby tickets! Enjoy!