Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another Snow Day

I got up this morning same time as yesterday, looked out thought yea I can make it. I got ready left the house, realized going up the hill that the roads were horrible... still ice at that point. I got by the highway garage, began to get real personal with a ditch and that was when I turned around and headed home.



Once home I was wide awake so I did my disciple Bible study. It was in Genesis, going through Abraham and Sarah to Lot and his family to Issac and Rebecca to Jacob and Esau. Let me tell you there was a lot of disturbing stuff in those passages. The topic for this week is "covenant". There were a lot of covenants made in these passages as well as some questionable actions!



I did lay back down for a while after I got my study done. The kids have been outside off and on all day. They have sledded, built snowmen, a snow fort and just played in the snow. I did get a few pictures that I will post tomorrow. I haven't been feeling well today, I think it's just a cold with a sore throat. We have had lots of good yummy hot chocolate today so that has helped sooth the throat some.



I was waiting for American Idol to come on but our Fox Network is out!!! Andrea text me and so is hers. I'm gonna see if I can watch it online (a hint from my sister Andi).


Enjoy the snow!!!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I was supposed to be in a training class all day today and wasn't looking forward to HAVING to weather the trip in. So, as soon as my alarm went off, I called Crane's weather info line and quickly decided that I was NOT essential personnel. WooHoo! Back to bed!