Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Assignments in Heaven??

The Ya Ya's are back!



We had our first grouping last night since the Holidays. We continued our 3:16 study. This weeks lesson was titled "What makes Heaven



We watched the DVD clip and Max Lucado said something about having assignments in Heaven. We got to talking about what it will be like and Tami and I being the "hand raising worshipers" that we are, said it would be great to worship all the time. I even added and our arms won't get tired and Tami said yea we won't have to switch from arm to arm. My sister said she wasn't sure she liked the idea of having assignments. We had never thought of that. Then we got to talking about what our assignments would be.



Annette said it will probably be something we aren't good at here. With that she then said I'll be the hand raising singer! We all busted out laughing. To know Annette, she is the quiet reserved one! Tami then said she would be the quiet one! Andi said she would play the Harp. I don;t have a clue what mine would be, but I am sure like Tami it would be a silent job as I have a hard time being quiet!



What would your assignment in Heaven be??



No comments: