Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Day

I woke up at 4:00 this morning looked outside and called work and said I wasn't going to risk it. Around 6:00 Ed got up and received a call that they weren't working either. So, we went back to bed, only to get up not much before 11! I couldn't believe it. Everyone was still asleep.


The kids got up, bundled up and went outside for a while. After they came in we ate lunch then went for a drive in the country. It was pretty but the roads were horrible!


We made it back home and are just lounging around. I love days like these, just hanging out as a family and relaxing. I wonder if we will get to do it again tomorrow!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stayed home too! Hopefully we can do it again tomorrow! Although I hate using my leave:(

Lauren said...

PAR-TAY!

These days are the best--your family can just hang out in unity. That is beautiful!!