Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treating and Bigfoot!!


My Dad at this best!!


Thursday night Andrea, Becky & I took the boys toilet papering. We had a great time. It was inocent fun. My dad always took me corning and toilet papering as he dressed as a woman!! I thought he had gotten over it but as you can see from above..... lol




Friday night Ed & I had to work the Family Festival at church. They have all these games set up and open it up for kids to come in to play and win prizes. It was a lot of fun.



At one point this couple came in with 3 or 4 kids and I busted out laughing. They had on shirts with a picture of bigfoot on the front that said "Got Bigfoot" and on the back it said S.I.B.R. (Southern Indiana Bigfoot Research) I was telling Shirley, Dianna, and Pam how I always say that Ed is a bigfoot enthusiast. They got a big kick out of it.



I went back to working my game when I looked up & saw that guy talking to Ed!! I about died! Ed was giving me the evil eye. Well, come to find out Shirley told that guy that Ed was very interested in the program. It was the absolute funniest thing. He was telling Ed all about it and even said he would let him know if they got more shirts!!



Today we had to leave for Terre Haute at 5:45 a.m. for Aimee's last fall tournament. We got home around 8:00 p.m. We are pooped. She played 4 games today. She had a good day and almost hit one over the fence!! She was so excited then let down. She & Ed will be going back tomorrow. I am staying home so I can sing in the Praise Team and go to get Cole.



Ready to go back to work to relax!!!




No comments: