Sunday, November 2, 2008

They're killing me!!




Today has been a beautiful day! Chang & I went to church while Ed & Aimee had to leave at 5:00 a.m to get to the tournament. I had to stay home today and it kills me to miss it!



Ed has kept me posted all day. Defensively Aimee has played great but her batting was struggling. He called me and said they moved her to the left side and it got better. They have played 10 games in 24 hours! I am sure she is exhausted. They made it to the championship game, we were down 4-2 in the bottom of the 6th when Aim hit a 2 run double to tie it up then scored the go ahead run! We won 7-6 in extra innings!! The good thing is there were college coaches there too! A couple of junior colleges a several universities. I hate it that they didn't take my camera!



Ed took a camera with his phone that I will attach! Not the best quality but better than nothing!



Cole & I had a great ride home from his Dad's. The first thing he said to me was boy I missed you! That always makes me feel good. We talked the whole way home about life in general. He is pretty open (for now) which I really enjoy!



Have a great week!!



Here are a few I took on Saturday!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Aimee!!!

Christy said...

Thanks Joni!! Ill pass it on =)