Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful!

A- America
B- Blessings of God
C- Church
D- ok I have to say Dogs even though I am getting made fun of from Garry at work! I love my Dog Chopper!
E- Ed, I am very blessed to have my lil Ed
F- Family, I have a WONDERFUL family, very diverse and well... crazy

G- God
H- Health and Home
I- Independence
J- little Joys in life
K- Kids, I have great kids
L- Love
M- Music
N- Nature
O- Opportunities
P- Parents, I am fortunate to have parents that have never divorced and are still with us.
Q- Quiet Times
R- Reading
S- Salvation
T- Terrific Friends, I have THE BEST friends who accept me for who and what I am.
U- Unity between my husband my family and I
V- Virtue
W- Work because Garry is there ( had to put that.. lol)
X- Xrays.... I'm having trouble now....
Y- Yo Mamma, to all the mammas out there (I'm grasping here......)
Z- Zeal (look up the definition)



I wish you could just hear some of the answers (maybe lol) I have heard from my co-workers. It has been comical to say the least!




1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like alot of great things to be thankful for. Glad to hear that garry helped out...lol