Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dark at 6:30

I tell you, my body keeps telling me it's time for bed. I looked at the clock and it was only 6:30. It seems like it is much later than that!!



Ed & Cole were all pumped up today. It is the first day of coon season. They left around 6:00 and won't return until well after midnight! Cole loves to coon hunt which surprised me when he first started going but I am glad because it is something he & Ed can do together without the girls around =)



Aimee is at work and freezing! She keeps texting me letting me know how cold it is. So, here I sit believe it or not...BORED! Annette & I went to Odon to the craft show today. We didn't buy much at all but we had a good time. She is one of my bestest and I enjoy her company very much!



This upcoming week kicks off basketball games. We have 4 this week. I still cannot believe it is November already!!



So, I will watch my usual Cops & America's Most Wanted then off to bed!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy, Hi. I did not know how to get to you so here I am commenting. I hope you see it. I just wanted to tell you what a blessing you are to my Andrea. I have prayed for her to find a good freind ever since we had to move away. Fiends are truely a blessing from God and you are just that to her. She is the sweetest isn't she? I know you and I know you are the best also. Which makes it even better for a mom to know. I see also you have several great girls in your little group. Thank God again and again. That little Misty, you know, I was her first grade teacher and she was, yes, a teacher's pet! Anyway, thanks Christy for loving my daughter and being such a true friend. It gives me much comfort. (no spell checker so forgive any mistakes please) Have a wonderful day girlfriend of my baby. madelyn

Christy said...

Madelyn, I truly love Andrea like a sister. You have done such a good job!! She is a blessing to me as well.