Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy Saturday

Last night we played Loogootee at home. It was such a good game. We won!! That is the first time in a long time we have beaten Loogootee in high school. The Junior girls Aimee, Ashley, and Dani always beat them until we reached H.S. So it was sweet to repeat the performance. It was like we won Sectional.



Today the boys & I went to His & hers to get haircuts. I always just let Amy do whatever she wants to mine. I know that is a brave thing. I now have auburn colored hair with some highlights. It is dark but I like it. It will take some getting used to. Then I went and picked up Andrea and went to a candle open house. Annette couldn't go.... boo!!



Getting ready to go to the movies to see Twilight with Aimee. We both read all the books and while the movies never compare to the books I just hope it is good entertainment. I learned a long time ago to go not expecting them to resemble the books too close and it usually works out for me that way!

7 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see your new 'do! Are you working my gate this week?

Christy said...

I'm not sure if I am or not.... Im posting a new pic though!!

Susan Warren said...

Love the family picture! Great!

beckiwoodsmall said...

Love the picture! I think the photographer should get paid :)

Patti said...

awesome family picture! Way to go on the "Loogootee" victory!

Auna said...

Awesome family picture! The kids just love Chang, especially Haleigh. She'll be sad to see him leave. And yes that Loogootee game was cool. I'm looking for another win tonight against Paoli!

Heather said...

I love the picture.