Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogger Block

I am having a case of the good ole writers block. Annette always reminds me that I haven't blogged for the day! I went to work out an Andrea's tonight to help her out some. I enjoyed it! She has the sweetest family!



Basketball is in full swing. I love it! I like nothing better than watching a good ole basketball game either High School or College. Can't stand the NBA! This is a crazy week with Thanksgiving just 2 days away. Although I don;t cook it still seems really busy. My mom and Aunt do most all of the cooking. Man they can cook! I can't wait to see my little brothers and sisters too!! I miss them, Johnna, Daniel and Jordan. I was always like their protector, you don't mess with my family!



Cole's team won their last game in double overtime! It was a stressful game. They play again on December 6. Aimee's team is 3-2 so far. They have been playing well. We go back to Dr. Love on December 4 to see if she is released to play. Their next game is December 6 as well. We got her sully brace today and tried to put it on... got it halfway on but we seemed to have forgotten how to put the straps on. I guess we will take it with us to the doctor and get a remedial course!



Well that is it for now. Find something to be thankful for this week! Try to go through the alphabet and think of something for each letter you are thankful for!!


2 comments:

Lauren said...

I am with you on the NBA thing. Too many attitudes.


I have however, enjoyed watching #40 bring the heat for Notre Dame so far this season. I lovelovelove college bball!

Christy said...

I watched it last night and told Ed that how cool was it that there in Maui were 2 guys that we have worshiped with!!! Way cool!!