Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wacky Wednesday




















Well, last night late we got a call that our St. Louis tournament had been cancelled due to flooding so I thought we got the weekend off....BUT, got a call today that we are now going to Chattanooga, Tennessee to play. So, I have to get busy doing housework to get ready to leave.


I worked half a day today and left at nine to go get Cole from basketball camp. I got there in time to watch him play a couple of games. It was a guard and big man camp so it was an even mixture of real big guys and real little guards, it was a little funny. I am attaching some pictures from it. Notice even though Cole has gained 25 pounds in the last 3 months, according to his physical last Friday, he still is a little scrawny!


Nicole's ISSA Elite team finished 9th at Nationals! Way to go Nic!!


2 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

Love his hair!!

Christy said...

lol.... well he is getting a trim tomorrow....mind you... trim. lol