Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hair Cuts

One of my absolute favorite things to do it get my hair cut. It is so bad it is a wonder why I have any hair left. I know there isn't much there now!




I went today because it has been over a month since I have been and that is WAY overdo for me. However, it has just been too hectic and I just decided today it was time! I have a really good hairstylist and we have a good time and it is just relaxing to me. Have you ever noticed how they always style your hair so different than the way you do it??? I mean they see you come in and how you style it, so I take this that my way of doing it isn't very good.... hmmmmmmmm




We are having our GWO (Girls' Weekend Out) this weekend so we are preparing for that. I have already sent out what I call Christy's OCD itinerary. I know this just drives some people nuts but everything has to have a plan in my world to make me happy. I not much of a fly by the seat of your pants girl...wish I was at times but it drives me INSANE!!! I can predict my day from hour to hour...and I get a little up tight if things get out of whack... those that know me best know this BUT.... to know me is to love me right???? =)



The kids have taken it upon themselves to clean out the basement.... oh my was it over do. Aimee is moving back down there when Wang Chung gets here. (I have got to stop calling him that... remember the song...everybody Wang Chung tonight...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF0otWk2c04) Now its stuck in your head!!




Oh my, that was my ADHD kicking in, I just jumped from one subject to the next.... sorry.




~ Ok keep up with me now.... SOOOO... they have decided that I need to paint the basement....I guess their arms are broken. We have a busy 2 weeks ahead of us, with moving him in, Aimee's travel tryouts the next 3 weekends, school starting. I am getting overwhelmed just thinking about it!!!

No comments: