Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thinking Thursday

Ok, so I couldn't think of anything for Time Warp Thursday and quite frankly didn't have time to so here it is 11:21 at night and I just read Andrea's blog and decided to do a thinking Thursday instead.


* I think I am REALLY tired

* I think I had an awesome day with my kids. We got to see Chad, got our toes done (which made Cole very impatient, and to which he kept saying was stupid) and we all got hair cuts.

* I think I am glad my hair isn't purple anymore.... LONG story

* I think I had SO SO SO much fun tonight at the Queen contest and Martin County Idol contest with Ed, Andrea, Aaron, Jaden, and Ava (AImee, Cole, Ethan, adn Austin were walking around). There is a trend going on.... this is 2 years now that one of the Jones' kids has entertained me at these things.....

* I think I am jealous that Annette got to go to a Tom Petty concert tonight.

* I think I can't believe I am up at 11:25

* I think the softball God's aren't playing nice this weekend and we get the weekend off after all.

* I think that my Ed is pretty special and I'm not sure where I would be without him.

* I think I am pretty happy for my little sis Johnna!!!

* I think that the Catfish Festival makes me tired.

* I think I am going to bed now =)

No comments: