Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fake Smiles



Today we had my niece Chloe's 3rd birthday party. It was a good one! I am going to post some pics from it... along with fake smiles all around.....We even incorporated the Woodsmall tradition of them to the Fields' side (Andi's in-laws). Enjoy!!



Chloe has the fake smile too!!




Caleb

Cinderella Cake


Mom & I (check out her creepy neck)



Andrea didn't quite master it....

Now that's just plain weird!


Jordan

Mikey's mom JoAnn

Mikey's Dad Mike.... uhhhh not sure!!



Caleb


Mikey


The Single guy Ryan (Mikey's brother)



Grandma Fields


Edley


4 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

Guess I'm gonna have to start wearing turtlenecks like Diane Keaton!! We are a weird but great family, huh?
Counting down the days until Friday, whoo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Mike's is the best!!

Christy said...

I think these are too funny!!! Mike said that was his frog face???? lol

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

I have one for ya!! But you have to email me cp.melvin@insightbb.com
Plus I need to talk to you about Women in Faith this weekend!!! Write soon!!!
Misty