Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Peaceful





I want a hammock.



I have wanted one for some time now. I know, I know where am I going to put a hammock right??
I just think it looks SO relaxing to just lay there and look at the big white fluffy clouds. They are so pretty today. I do believe I could get lost in one. Maybe one of these days....
~Anyway~
Back to reality here. This has been a stressful week so I wanted to take some time and mention a few things that I would appreciate your prayers in.
*Ethan had to have emergency surgery last night to remove his appendix. Surgery went well and he is on his way home today but only after Ava had to make a trip to the ER when she smashed her hand in the car door. Andrea REALLY needs some rest right now!
*Remember the Judy Winklepleck family. Judy passed away suddenly this week. She was the counselor at school and had such an amazing relationship with the kids.
* The economy is really pulling on everyone right now. I cannot imagine what the strain it is having on some people.
* Pray for direction for Ed & I in the next day or two, we have been approached to host another foreign exchange student (from a different company). We are thinking very seriously about it. I know you all are thinking we are just nuts!!
* Keep at all the upcoming walks in your prayers as well! My Mom is getting to work her first one...exciting!
* The Ya-Ya's are going on a road trip next weekend to our annual Women of Faith Conference. Look out world.... here they come!!
*The upcoming school year is right around the corner, keep the kids, parents, teachers, and school employees in your prayers.
Have a great week!!

4 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

I can see you in that hammock!! Better plant some trees :)
Love ya!
Mom and of course I'll take a picture of your group next week. I can't wait!!

Christy said...

I am looking SO forward to it too!! I WILL have a hammock!

Lauren said...

See You next week at WOF!!!!!

all the coolest bloggers will be there of course :)

Christy said...

NO WAY!!!! We have got to hook up girl!!