Wednesday, September 30, 2009

UGH!

Holy Moly!!! Where has the year gone!! It will be October tomorrow... TOMORROW! That means that Aimee is 18...ugh, the end of the first grading period of her senior year...ugh, her senior season of volleyball is almost over...ugh.


Do you sense a theme here?!?! Honestly, I know she must grow up but does it have to happen SO fast? I look at Cole and can't believe who he even is anymore, his voice has changed, he's hairy, and he's tall....ugh!!!


It's starting to get colder...ugh. I detest cold weather, Ed LOVES snow. I think he is crazy!!! I say give me 90 degree weather anyday!!!


I am glad of one thing though....even though we change God does not. He remains the same; yesterday, today and tomorrow!!





1 comment:

Keyly Watts said...

Woooo Whoooo and Amen Sister!