Wednesday, September 23, 2009

500th Post and second God moment!

Wow! Hard to believe this is my 500th post!!! YAY me!!!


As I said before I gave a talk on Friday on Priorities. We pick a prayer partner way back when to pray for us as we are giving the talk well I pick none other than Lauren Biggs! As we were in the prayer room praying my kids both prayed out loud and I must say it was awesome!! While I went to give my talk, Lauren stayed back in the prayer room and prayed the whole time I was gone. When we got back they prayed over me again basically thanking God for using me as his instrument. After we got out of the room Lauren approached me and handed me a piece of paper with writing all over it in every different direction. Have I said I have OCD??? Well I was a little overwhelmed looking at it until she explained it to me. Those were words that God had given her while she was praying. I looked it over and put it up. That night I got it out and looked at it again.



When I got home on Sunday I noticed she had names of 4 of the pilgrims on it. As I read their names I got "God-bumps". Those EXACT 4 ladies each at one time or another approached me to talk/pray. I text Laur and told her and she said "NO WAY.. WOW".



I LOVE it that God gives us confirmation and cares about EVERY detail!! I know all 4 of those women had life changing experiences, not from anything I had done or said BUT only by God!!