Friday, September 11, 2009

Who pushes you?

Who pushes you to be more in this life? Who inspires you to grow more in Christ?


I have been blessed with so many wonderful, beautiful christian friends BUT the people who make me want to strive for more with God are my kids.


Cole & Aimee inspire me to be a better person, to live out my life in service to Jesus!


While I have done things that I'm not proud of, many times those being things I have said that I cannot get back, I also know that I cannot focus on those things. I must take responsibility for them, ask forgiveness for those I have offended & move on. I'm sure I've taught my kids a lot of lessons of things NOT to do or speak but they also see that I have changed.


I want more.... More of God. I want to live a life of Joy, of freedom in Christ. I have just the people in my life that help me get that, but there is more to it. We must SHARE what we have with this dying world. Seek to save the lost....


Who pushes you to be a better person??

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You do my friend... AMEN

Susan said...

Ditto, ditto ditto:)

Keyly Watts said...

My mom and Steve are great examples of Christ's love to many people. But especially to me and all of their girls.

Lauren said...

I think that Seth pushes me without knowing it. Also Jane and Dale T push me and Jami for sure. And all my blog readers!

I love you C.

Pam said...

Pastor Jeanne (among others) And not with anything except the way she lives her life. For Christ. Sometimes the quiet mature actions of our Pastor go un-noticed. I praise God for those actions I've witnessed!