Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This has been a week of great emotion. Stress, fear, anger, joy, celebrations. You name the emotion I think I have experienced it!



Tomorrow I leave for the Walk to Emmaus #39. We have prepared for this for months now and it's time to put it in action. I always get so excited about these weekends because God changes lives!! I feel as though I have so much more to prepare and feel like I am forgetting something. I hate that feeling!! Last walk I worked I forgot towels.... towels?? sheesh my Ed had to bring the to me. Wonder what it will be this time!!



Pray that my bills get paid this week!! I have never left Ed to pay them but he is getting that experience this weekend! I have laid out the envelopes and wrote instructions on how he is to pay them online.... Oh this is a big risk!! I have faith in him though!!



Please be praying for the walk this weekend. Pray for the team, the pilgrims and all the families left at home.




Oh and before I forget.... Congrats to Lauren and Seth on their engagement!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Man...thanks for reminding me about the towels!!

Leslie said...

I can't wait to see you this weekend and all your new friends! Enjoy!