Monday, September 28, 2009

Just a couple of funny stories!

So, I get a text from Lauren on Thursday night (kinda late) wanting to know my mom's cell number. I told her and she said you won't believe what I'm doing? I said what, she said your mom forgot her underwear so I'm going to get her some and calling it "butt agape". Oh my goodness.... I laughed SO hard I was crying. I said well... my mom wears granny panties... to which she replied "I now know that".... My mom was working the Walk to Emmaus and must have forgot the "unmentionables". She also forgot ALL of her makeup, hair stuff etc... in the men's bathroom the whole weekend so any men that went in there got quite a surprise!!!

Yesterday in church, I felt Ed's arm go around me and I thought aww Pastor must have really spoken to him and he is letting me know he appreciates me etc.... Uhhh not quite, he kept fidgeting and I said what are you doing to which he replied "My hands are cold". He was trying to put them in the hood of my sweater!!! Sheesh!!







5 comments:

Lauren said...

Tell Ed to quit copping a feel in church.

And tell your mom next time I'll upgrade to a thong-tha-thong-thong-thong.

Andrea said...

Ok...now wait...is this the same mom I know and love??? Mom who wears her shower cap on roller coasters?? I can see her forgetting something trivial like underwear... but forgetting her MAKEUP and HAIR STUFF.... I gotta text her..

Me and Aaron bout lost it when Ed tried to turn your hood into a hand snuggie. :)

Keyly Watts said...

Your mom is going to knock your lights out for putting this on the internet!!! There is no telling what story she will share about you and your sister after she reads this . . . and I can't wait! GO TEAM BECKY!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Watch it Keyly! Don't drag me into this!

beckiwoodsmall said...

I'm thinking of some good posts. One in partlicular about Christy sliding down the wall and saying the devil made her do it!!
Sound familiar, SIS???????????