Monday, September 7, 2009

CellPhone

Ed's dad was here a couple of weeks ago for Lana's surgery. It's always good to see him & the kids just adore him! I got a kick out of him at Cole's soccer game. He was yelling & everything.


While he was here we gave him a cellphone. This was his first one. It was so cute, a 60+ man with his first cellphone. I told Ed he would never figure it out! Well last week he sent me a blank text message (on accident I'm sure) well I replied to it & tonight he called me & said "I got your text message". I laughed & said just now?!?! He said well I haven't figured it out quite yet.


He is loving this phone & calls us now more than ever since we convinced him it's not going to cost hundreds of dollars.


Technology.... What would we do without it??

1 comment:

Inge' said...

I think that is great!! How touching of you guys to take care of this for him.

Next time you see him he will probably have different ringtones for everyone:)