Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

I have given my kids an assignment. See if you can do the same.


When I get home they will have a list of 5 things that God has blessed them with for the year 2008.


Here is mine (in no certain order):


1) Health

2) Freedom in many things but mainly to be able to worship in an assembly with no threat of persecution.

3) Family - kids that seem to be understanding the greatness of our God. As well as good respectful kids at that.

4) In a time with a shaky economy I am blessed with a good job. Ed was blessed with a new job opportunity that has proven to be a very wise move. We have a good house, mind you it's nothing fancy but it is home in every sense of the word that I am very happy to open up to not only one wonderful Asain boy 2 years ago but the opportunity to open it up again to Chang this year.

5) Great friends who have time & time again proven to be my strength & always there. I am also thankful for healed friendships =)


See if you can come up with AT LEAST 5 things of your own!

4 comments:

Auna said...

Good idea, i think i'll try that. We take so many things for granted.

Susan Warren said...

We have so many things to be thankful for, don't we?! If we just stopped to think, our list could go on and on! Happy New Year!

Leslie said...

Much like yours, these are in no particular order...nor do they even scratch the surface of everything that God has blessed me with.

1. Jeff attending a Chrysalis weekend!
2. My new job. Having a job!
3. My cousin Gary getting home safely after nearly a year in Iraq!
4. Family and friends, so many hugs!
5. My faith and everyone who God puts in my life to enhance my relationship with Him.

Happy New Year, my siser in Christ!

Patti said...

"Happy New Year" Farhar family!