Sunday, December 14, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

What a busy weekend as usual. Cole had a tournament at Oolitic yesterday with 2 games. One at 9 and one at 10:45. He was excited cause the got a double foul. I say he is easily amused.



From there I went to Linton to Aimee's game. It was a heartbreaker. We were up by 1 and with 11 seconds to go a girl hit a 3 to win it. We listened to the Kentucky game on the way home. UK whipped up on IU. Last night Ed & I went to Barr Reeve to scout Wood Memorial. I laughed when we got there cause there we were, Ed in his IU sweatshirt and me in my UK sweatshirt.



Today I had to work overtime. I hate overtime but the money is good and no one else wanted to work so here I am. I hate missing church. Our Sunday School is just amazing. We get deep at times but still have a good time.I did however get to listen to Pastor Jeanne's sermon on 94.5 at 11:15.



From here Ed & I will go grocery shopping then on to get Cole. Tonight is the Survivor Finale so I am all pumped up for it!!



Christmas is quickly approaching and I am SO NOT READY. With the finances being tight this year I have put it off and put it off. My kids are a little spoiled anyway but they are always very thankful for anything they get so it will all be good.


No comments: