Saturday, December 27, 2008

Infomercials

I am going to be one of those little old ladies who sits arounds and spends their life savings on junk sold on infomercials.


There I said it....


Saturday mornings are infamous for those things that you watch one minute of and it never fails they always draw me in. It is ridiculous, I know. I have only bought one thing in my life from an infomercial but I could have boxes stacked in my closet if I didn't know better!


Is there a 12 step program to break the habit?

2 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Well...those infomercials are great for insomniacs like myself. Chris chuckles when he wakes up some mornings to find notes from HDTV and Infomercial numbers and descriptions!!! te he he! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I'll be in your parts New Years...so watch out!!
xoxoxo

Unknown said...

You and Mikey!