Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Today is Chang's birthday. 16 today, can you imagine sending your kid thousands of miles away for 9 months at 15!!



I have self diagnosed myself with bronchitis yet again. With my asthma I have chronic bronchitis, every winter I get sick and pretty much stay that way all winter long. So I ask..can you overdose on Robitussin? Because in 3 days I have went through 2 bottles because I couldn't get a hold of my doctor. I finally heard from them today and they called me in a Z-Pack and a cough syrup. That over the counter junk just doesn't work for me. They laughed and said I should be able to diagnose myself since I get it at least 3 times a year. You should see Chopper when I get the ole breathing machine out! Hello my name is Christy and I am addicted to Halls cough drops. You can ask anyone that knows me, I always have some in my pockets. I wonder if you can overdose on halls.....



I digress. .



Anyway, I am getting ready to take Aimee back to Dr. Love in about an hour to see if she will be released to play. The therapist said her strength was good but her rotation wasn't where it should be yet. So, we are praying that she can play with the sully brace (after the remedial training that is). If he is unsure then we will sit out longer. After we get back I have to go to Springs Valley for Cole's game. Run, run, run..... no wonder I am sick!!



I'll post birthday pictures later of Chang!!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

If you get someone else to drive, you can nap during your commute. How else are you going to be able to keep up with your schedule.