Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a trip!!

WOW!! I just got home tonight. We had an awesome trip. If you have never had the opportunity to go to a Women of Faith Conference, I highly suggest it. I think this was my 11th year and they are even better than ever!



We had a ball, I can't imagine any other way I would have wanted it. It is such a spirit filled thing. The theme was Infinite Grace... I LOVE THAT! The worship music was awesome, the "arm-raisers" as Tami & I are affectionately called really enjoyed that part. Love ya Andrea and Annette!! =)




We met up with Misty on Friday and she went with us to Outback. It was so good to see her and we met Chris and Lyza, OH MY GOODNESS she is adorable!!





Friday night around 11:00 p.m. we had a surprise birthday party for Tami. She had no idea!! I am attaching pictures if it all!!



Andrea, Annette, Mom & Cindy



Misty, Andrea, Moi, Annette, Tami





Melanie, Andi, Misty, Andrea, Me, Annette,
Tami, Mom and Cindy






You never know where "That Girl" will show up!!




Me and my girl Laur!!!




The birthday girl!!




The Queen




Andi, Andrea & Me getting our party on!

Lauren being blessed!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow! Looks like fun.

Leslie said...

Hey, by the way, yesterday while I was working, I listened to MY blog playlist all day. Today, I'm listening to YOURS. Thanks for the entertainment. You've got some great tunes out here. : )

Christy said...

Hey thanks!!! Even though you had to work...ugh! Hope you are better!

Carol said...

It was so great to meet you, Christy. I gave you a shout out on my blog today, too.

Love the pic of Lauren behind the chair...it's a classic! :)

Lauren said...

YES. I love these pics!

Susan Warren said...

Looks like you all had a good time...great pictures!