Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Be still and know...

You know that part in Psalms that says: "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."



MAN THAT IS HARD!!


Ok, back to normal font. I have had, well, to put it frankly a really crappy last couple of days. However, instead of shooting off at the mouth (like I usually do) I have tried to restrain myself. I must say I am doing pretty good, BUT, I want so bad to tell this one certain someone what I think.



Oh man, just great. Guess what God just told me.... Pray for him Christy. Darn it!!



Ok, Ok, Ok... I am being quite the baby. I know that God is in control over ALL situations... yes ALL. So, I will go quietly pray for this individual and hopefully it takes the urge away from me to want to rip his head off...

4 comments:

beckiwoodsmall said...

You know just what to say!! Of course, Psalm 46:10 is my favorite scripture and it just seems to pop up everywhere (think God is trying to tell me something??). My emotions are too raw at this time but I do know that God is God and I am not!! The same time all this happened last night, I was praying for him and Jordan on the way home from formation.

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Is it my dad? Is it my dad's head you want to rip off? If it is, that is ok. I will understand. He won't care if you tell him off....he's like that you know.

te he he!!! Hope it really isn't him, but if it is, I do totally understand. I think most of my family would understand. We have you covered! SMILES, SMILE in the midst of this storm. Hang in there......rocky times right now for me too. And it has nothing to do with my dad, but I may rip his head off next time I see him anyway!
xoxoxoxo SMILES, I feel better now.
MIsty

Christy said...

Not your Dad.... But I might use him if he is willing!! =)

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

He may....without me there to torment, he certainly does need a young lady that is just like me....."spitfires", that's what they call girls like us. What do they mean by that???? HUH, HUH????? te he he!
I'll just go ahead and volunteer him for ya. So...next time you see him, just roughen him up a bit...then you can say it was from me and you are really free and clear of the crime....and got to feel the realse of tension from doing it! te he ehe