Thursday, August 14, 2008

Food, Fun and Friends


My favorite picture of the evening!!


Last night we went to Los Bravos to celebrate my boyfriend (as I affectionately call him) Mert's birthday. We had a great time. It is nice to sit back, relax, enjoy each others' company and talk. It was the old gang, minus a few members. We always had a good time together. John was usually the life of the party and at times it just isn't the same without him, however, I know he is in a better place than us and he lived his life to the fullest. We miss him but we still hold him in our hearts. We got to talking a little about the "old days" with John and even are making plans to go back to The Great Wall like we used to. We will have to rub the statues belly for John this time.



Mert!!



Kevin




Teresa & Melisa




Me & Joni




Mert the birthday boy!!
I did notice that I didn't get any pictures of Ed, but then again you know what he looks like!! Notice I didn't fake smile... darn it!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a lot of fun. We should go more often. Did you tell the kids where you went?? lol

Christy said...

yes... darn it I broke down and told them!! lol

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Hmmmm...these people look familiar! Hello family! :-)

Misty

Teresa said...

Please use a skinny lens on your camera next time you take my pic. Had a great time.