Sunday, August 10, 2008

Weekend chaos

We had a great weekend. It was busy but it was a good one. Aimee had some tryouts in Indy yesterday so we set off around 7:00 a.m. We went to one at 9:30, got done with it then went to eat lunch and to the Indiana State Museum. It was really nice. I had never been and we thought Chang-woo/Whoo-Hooo/Wang Chung/Freddy Bob (our redneck nickname for him) would like to go to it.




From there we ventured on to another tryout at 4:00, we finished with it at 6:30 and met up with some friends of our that we met in travel ball for dinner. We absolutely love these people. Shelly was fascinated with Chang. It was a neat experience, he had never had Mexican food so that was kinda hard figuring out what he wanted to eat but we made it through and he liked it a lot.




School starts tomorrow which I am glad because that puts us all back on a schedule and Cole will be home and not have to go to his Dad's but just every other weekend. I don't know if it is just me but it seems like this summer has just flown by. Well, I am going to go enjoy some couch time and watch the Olympics!


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Me too! Couch time with the Olympics. Part of my 'relax and stop coughing' plan. Right now it's just Bush and politics. Bring the gymnasts and the swimmers back! : )

Christy said...

lol... I hear ya sista!