Monday, August 18, 2008

Bigfoot!!




Ok, here it is the story at Ed's expense. lol


If you watched any of news this past week you heard about the 2 men who claimed to find "Bigfoot" in Georgia.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080816/NATION/808160333/1020/nation

I do not watch the news, so Ed yelled at me to turn it on. I laughed of course because it was just funny to me.



Ed has always had kinda a fascination with Bigfoot stories. Ok, when and if he reads this he will kill me but hey whatever. He has always watched the specials that have been on t.v. on Bigfooot. Now I'm not saying he is a Bigfoot enthusiast or anything but I like to make fun of him over it. He did say "Bigfoot doesn't want to hurt people, they are people". Aimee and I laughed so hard and I even wrote that statement down to remember it! Cole of course took Ed's side.



I don't have a lot of room to talk, I did watch a special on the Discovery channel in the Loch Ness Monster supposedly sighted in Lake Champlain.

http://www.livescience.com/animals/060307_lake_monster.html

2 comments:

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Oh that "Edward"! Well, I had to chuckle because (I shouldn't say this...my cousins read your blog and they will know EXACTLY which aunt I am talking about)...but my aunt used to SWEAR she saw bigfoot in her woods when I was a kid. I think she still believes too! :-)))

Lauren said...

I have a fascination with Bigfoot too, so I have long dreamed of going up to Trinity with some high-tech video equipment and a tough person to fight him off.


Tell Ed we are going next weekend. ha.