Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday

We found a new travel team today. Aimee had a tryout today in Terre Haute. She has already had an offer from a team out of Indy but we choose to go with the Indiana Diamond Outkast from Terre Haute. They are an 18U team who last year traveled to Denver and the Nationals were in Panama City, Florida. I can handle that!! Not sure if my checkbook can though =)





Cole and Chang stayed home and I was surprised to see that Cole had cleaned his room spotless. Chang took a nap. He said "I love naps" he fits right in!! lol. The kids a few weeks ago got a hermit crab and an underwater crab, they are actually cute... I was hesitant at first! Well, last night Cole got a Beta fish from Wal-Mart and today on the way home from Terre Haute, we stopped at Wal-Mart and got him an aquarium for the Beta. It turned out to be a nice one.






We are getting ready to go to Chrysallis in a bit. We always enjoy those. I have a funny blog at Ed's expense coming soon.... Wait for it!!!











1 comment:

beckiwoodsmall said...

You should have stopped in to see your brother! (710 8Th Street) You missed a great party. I have some good pictures to show you. Dave and all the Beyers were there!
Momma