Monday, February 23, 2009

What if we....

Well the weekend seemed to speed by. We went to Dayton for the Softball tournament. I had to laugh because before the first game they handed out hair bows. Aimee is not a hair bow wearing type of girl. She looked at it like it had the plague! They made her wear it, I took a picture that I will post when I get home today. They also said they buy bows for every tournament. She was less than thrilled.



We did have a productive weekend though. We bought a Prom dress! It is burnt Orange, about the color of her car. John thinks he is getting a Camo Tux. Talk about redneck!!!



On the way home last night we stopped at Starbucks in Martinsville (a treat Aim & I always do). While there I thought about Lauren's challenge. If you haven't read about it, go to her blog on my sidebar & read it (That Girl)! Anyway, after we got our order I told the cashier I would like to buy the car behind ours order. She said oh do you know them? I said no but tell them God loves them. She said awwww. Aimee said oh my what a great idea. It wasn't much but as Laur said an epidemic of niceness spreading it awesome. I hope they do the same for someone as well.



The kids & I have a plan to do this on our Spring Break trip to Florida! Can't wait!! Cole will love this because he has such a servants heart.



Try it yourself, you will be blessed. Even though it was just a few bucks I hope it had an impact on them.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

sign me up for FL, baby. That sounds like a great time!

And I praise God for you, Christy!